2019 New Custom Polycarbonate Chocolate Molds Plastic Chocolate Mold Chocolate Silicone Mold
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Shaping Mode:
Plastic Extrusion Mould
- Product Material:
Polycarbonate Chocolate Molds Custom Chocolate Molds Plastic Chocolate Molds
Founded in 2009, Chengdu LST has professional R&D team and specialized equipment, specializes in manufacturing middle-high class of chocolate equipment, such as chocolate molding Machines, chocolate coating machines, chocolate enrobing machines, chocolate & grain mixture moulding machine, ball mill, etc.
Our chocolate equipment have been popular in the food industry. At the same time, the products produced by our equipment are also in the forefront of the candy industry as well. Besides the domestic market, our equipment have been widely sold to Germany, India,Vietnam, South Korea, Canada, Australia, Russia, Ecuador, Malaysia, Romania Israel,Peru and many other countries in the world.
We provide OEM service. At the same time, life-time after-sales service for our equipment are provided to world wide customer and we are looking forward to your visit.
1. We’ll guide you to choose the most suitable machines for your project.
2. When sign contract, we will notify the power supply voltage and frequency.
3. Strict with complete testing and well adjustment according to customers’ requirement before shipment.
1. Technical service provided.
2. Installation and On-site training service provided. Debugger only debug and train 2 kinds of products. Extra charge apply for extra products.Technicians’ installation and commissioning charges include round-way tickets, inland traffic, lodging and boarding fee are on the Buyer’s account. A service charges of USD 60.00/day per technician applies.
3. One year warranty for standard operation. Life-time technical support provided.
Service charge applies for incorrect operation or artificial damage.
1. The Equipment will be collected from the Seller’s factory by Buyer, or will be delivered by Seller on agreed terms.
2. Leading time is usually 30-60 working days.